Táto stránka používa súbory cookies pre zaistenie funkčnosti webu a získavanie štatistík návštevnosti webu. Viac informácií.
ACCOMMODATION REGULATIONS for the guests accomodated in "Cottage CEDER"
The accommodation policy is issued by the company CÉDER s.r.o., Trnavská 55, 040 11, Košice, IČO: 47867795 , (hereinafter referred to as the "operator") and applies to the provision of accommodation and related services (hereinafter referred to as the "services") in the accommodation facility Cottage CEDER ( hereinafter referred to as the "guest house") and governs the rights and obligations of the operator and guests staying in the guest house (hereinafter referred to as the "customer" or "customers") from the moment the customer starts to stay in the guest house until it ends .
- Only guests who register properly can be accommodated in the guesthouse. For this purpose, he presents his personal identity document, national ID card, valid passport or other identity document to the worker at the guesthouse reception. For accommodation and other services, the guest is obliged to pay the prices agreed in advance when starting the stay. The bill is payable upon presentation to the guest.
- The reception staff will give the room keys to the guest immediately upon arrival. In case of loss, the operator has the right to charge a fee of €150
- This accommodation policy is an integral part of the accommodation contract in accordance with § 754 et seq. Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code"), to the conclusion that occurs between the customer
and the operator. The accommodation rules are published on the boarding house's website www.cottageceder.sk and located at the reception. Before starting the stay and using the services, the customer confirms that he was familiar with these accommodation regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
- The guesthouse's reception is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. During the registration for the stay, the reception staff will explain to the customer the conditions of accommodation and service provision, room equipment, basic orientation and safety information about the boarding house, parking conditions for motor vehicles, storage of sports equipment and the like.
- The use of the boarding house is allowed only to persons who are not affected by infectious diseases. The hotel has the right to refuse to accommodate a customer with a communicable disease, parasitic infection or other disease that could pose a health risk to the operator's employees or other guests of the guesthouse.
- Accommodation of guests in the boarding house on the day of arrival in terms of the reservation is from 2:00 p.m. (check-in), if in the confirmation of the reservation, the operator did not indicate a different time for the possibility of starting the stay and the conditions (including the price) for the early start of the stay (before 2 p.m.) on the day of arrival) (early check-in). In the event that the customer does not start the stay by midnight at the latest. without prior notification of the operator about a later start of the stay, the operator is entitled to provide the reserved room/rooms to other customers for use. The customer does not have the right to a refund of the price of the stay paid by him, nor to any other financial or non-financial compensation, nor substitute performance or compensation for damages.
- In special cases, the guesthouse can offer the guest accommodation other than the agreed one, as long as it does not differ significantly from the already confirmed order.
- The guest house provides services to accommodated guests to the extent determined by these Accommodation Regulations, Business Terms and the specification of the individual service provided to the accommodated guest prior to the conclusion of the accommodation contract.
- When entering the room, the customer checks the condition of the room and individual equipment in his own interest, and immediately reports their functionality and possible defects or deficiencies to the guesthouse reception. The guest uses the room for the period agreed with the guesthouse upon arrival.
- The premises of the lobby bar are intended for receiving visits from customers staying in the guesthouse.
The customer may receive visitors in the room only with the permission of the reception staff and only between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- The guest will bill his stay at the guesthouse reception upon departure. The guest checks out of the stay no later than 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure, and vacates the room at the same time. If the guest does not do so within the specified time, the hotel may charge him for the stay on the following day as well. Late check out - if you are interested in leaving the guesthouse later, contact our reception. The fee for late departure from the hotel before 12:00 is included in the price of €20 / room. After an agreement with the reception, you can use an extended stay in the room until 15:00 at a price of €50/room. From 15:00 it charges the full price for the room.
- In the room or in the premises of the boarding house, the guest may not move equipment, carry out repairs or any interventions in the electrical network or other installation without the permission of the management of the boarding house.
- Boarding house employees may enter rooms for the purpose of cleaning the room, replenishing the minibar and room accessories, in the event that it is necessary to eliminate a malfunction, or to provide medical assistance, or in the event of suspicion of a violation of the accommodation rules or a serious threat to the property of the boarding house or other customers, or a threat to life or health of persons.
- Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances in the guesthouse, especially in the rooms, with the exception of electrical appliances used for the guest's personal hygiene (shaving or massage machines, hair dryers, etc.).
- When leaving the room, the guest is obliged to close the water taps, turn off the electric lighting and other appliances in the room and adjacent areas (radio, television, etc.) and close the door. After the end of the stay, on the day of departure, when checking out from the guesthouse, the guest will hand over the room keys to the reception. The customer is obliged to leave the room in the condition in which he received it at the beginning of the stay. In case of causing damage or changing the condition of the room, the customer is obliged to restore the room to its original condition at his own expense before the end of the stay, otherwise he is obliged to reimburse the operator for all costs of restoring the room to its original condition.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under the age of 10 without the supervision of adults in the room and other social areas of the boarding house
- The guest is not allowed to take into the room sports equipment and objects for which a place is reserved for safekeeping. Accommodation with an animal is not allowed.
- Safes in each room are used by guests to store valuables.
- Night time in the guesthouse is from 10:00 p.m. until 06:00 During the quiet night, the guest must not disturb other customers. Loud TV volume, loud talking, singing, loud conversations in corridors, terraces, etc. are not suitable.
- In the guesthouse, the fire regulations are posted in a visible place - guests are obliged to follow them during their stay.
- Smoking is allowed only in reserved areas of the guesthouse. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms and social areas of the guesthouse. The guesthouse is entitled to charge €150 for violating this prohibition. The smoking ban also applies to the so-called electronic cigarettes and other similar products that are used by smoking, even if they do not contain tobacco. There are designated areas for smokers, a terrace in front of the guesthouse.
- The operator is not responsible for the customer's jewelry, money and other valuables.
- Forgotten things of guests in the boarding house are registered and stored for a period of 3 months.
- The customer is responsible for damage caused by him or persons for whom he is responsible, to the property of the operator and/or the boarding house, as well as to the life, property or health of the operator's employees or other customers. The customer is obliged to compensate the damage caused in this way to the injured party (operator or customer or employee) in accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations.
- It is possible to arrive at the premises of the pension by motor vehicles only on the access roads and to park vehicles only in reserved places for the parking of accommodated guests. Parking areas of the boarding house are not guarded, and the price of accommodation does not include guarding the motor vehicle of the accommodated guest parked in the parking lot of the boarding house, or any other way of protecting it.
- The guest's complaints and possible suggestions for improving the activity are received by the guesthouse's reception.
- The accommodated guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of the accommodation regulations. In the event that he violates it in a gross manner, the boarding house according to $ 759 par. 2 of the Civil Code may withdraw from the contract for accommodation services even before the agreed time has expired.
These accommodation regulations become valid and effective on January 1, 2021.